Netochka Nezvanova is the pseudonym used by the author(s) of nato.0+55+3d, a real-time, modular, video and multi-media processing environment.
Besides her audio-visual software art, the fame and notoriety of ‘Netochka Nezvanova’ stems from the complex and intricate online behavior she displayed through her various identities on countless mailing lists and websites, by which she mesmerized and vexed some internet users and the operators of her software products alike.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017
- Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone posted on November 2, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017