Klephts were highwaymen turned self-appointed armatoloi, anti-Ottoman insurgents, and warlike mountain-folk who lived in the countryside when Greece was a part of the Ottoman Empire.
They were the descendants of Greeks who retreated into the mountains during the 15th century in order to avoid Ottoman rule. They carried on a continuous war against Ottoman rule and remained active as brigands until the 19th century.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017
- Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone posted on November 2, 2016