A hail cannon is a shock wave generator claimed to disrupt the formation of hailstones in the atmosphere.
These devices frequently engender conflict between farmers and neighbors when used, because they are repeatedly fired every 1 to 10 seconds while a storm is approaching and until it has passed through the area, yet there is no scientific evidence for their effectiveness.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017
- Pankration posted on November 28, 2016
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017