Lieutenant-Colonel John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming “Mad Jack” Churchill was a British Army officer who fought throughout the Second World War armed with a longbow, bagpipes, and a basket-hilted Scottish broadsword.
He is known for the motto: “Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed.” It is claimed that Churchill also carried out the last recorded longbow and arrow killing in action.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017
- Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone posted on November 2, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017