Amputated a leg in under 2 and 1/2 minutes. He amputated in addition the fingers of his young assistant. He also slashed through the coat tails of a distinguished surgical spectator, who was so terrified that the knife had pierced his vitals he dropped dead from fright.
That was the only operation in history with a 300 percent mortality.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Pankration posted on November 28, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017