Sousveillance is the recording of an activity by a participant in the activity, typically by way of small wearable or portable personal technologies.
In this sense it is possible to replace the Panoptic God’s eye view of surveillance with a more community-building ubiquitous personal experience capture. Crimes, for example, might then be solved by way of collaboration among the citizenry rather than through the watching over the citizenry from above.
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Pankration posted on November 28, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Timothy Dexter posted on October 17, 2016