The Glasgow Ice Cream Wars was a turf war in the East End of Glasgow in Scotland in the 1980s between rival criminal organisations selling drugs and stolen goods from ice cream vans.
The conflicts generated widespread public outrage, and earned the Strathclyde Police the nickname the “serious chimes squad” (a pun on Serious Crime Squad) for its perceived failure to address them.
- Francine Gottfried posted on January 13, 2017
- Kaishakunin posted on October 29, 2016
- Freight Train Riders of America posted on July 4, 2017
- United States v. Forty Barrels & Twenty Kegs of Coca-Cola posted on November 12, 2016
- Vorarephilia posted on January 29, 2017
- Schmidt Sting Pain Index posted on April 12, 2017
- Noël Godin posted on November 7, 2016
- Gay Bomb posted on August 24, 2017
- Pankration posted on November 28, 2016
- Jamais vu posted on May 4, 2017